The reredos is attractive, with the figures of St Columba, St Kentigern, St Ninian and St Margaret, two on either side of the crucifix with our lady and St John.
The colourful west window is in memory of the first incumbent, R MacPherson, 1880-88.
The font was erected in memory of Ellen Caroline MacPherson Burns-MacDonald of Glencoe by her children. The font cover is in memory of Alexander Stewart MacInnes, Rector 1889-1933 and Dean of Argyll & The Isles. There is also a stained glass window in his memory. He was a gaelic speaker & belonged to Ballachulish and was much loved as a local man. He is buried at St John’s, as are a large number of former Bishops & Ministers.